- KBadd- 12 hours agoRT @DishonorableDoc: Wow: AP may no longer include the R word in their news stories. The tide's turning! http://t.co/KqUmr6mmFd
- FiyaStarter- 12 hours agoRT @SInow: Alex Ovechkin scored his 50th goal, reaching that mark for the sixth time http://t.co/lUOliGxLu4 http://t.co/P1AsgZlwlw
- FiyaStarter- 13 hours ago
- FiyaStarter- 14 hours agoRT @DishonorableDoc: Wow: AP may no longer include the R word in their news stories. The tide's turning! http://t.co/KqUmr6mmFd
- FiyaStarter- 14 hours agoEh...checks still clear. Nothing wrong with the Switzer life “@bomani_jones: lolololololol http://t.co/VOrP1D4Fg9”
1 of 1
Sep, 9th 2014Whether you subscribe to our fantastic podcast or simply enjoy our twitter musings, we understand there’s a possibility you may not understand all of the colloquialisms, from time to time. Here’s an ongoing list of terms we use. The last thing we want to do is not have you be in on the joke. That would be awful. Check back regularly, the language is ever evolving. *If you hear something you...
Sep, 7th 2014Submitted without comment... 1. Skin Diamond 2. Jodi Taylor 3. Teanna Trump 4. Harley Dean 5. Maddy O'Reilly ...
Sep, 7th 2014There are two kinds of Nas fans: Those who love Nas and those who pretend to love Illmatic, because it’s the sacred cow in Hip-Hop and to discredit it is to discredit all their other opinions on everything. So they use it against Nas, because they’re mad he’s better than their favorite rapper. Illmatic is the proof. When Nas fans hear Illmatic, they don’t hear what Nas used to be. They h...